Warranty & Returns
All our products are fully backed by Australian manufacturer warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law.
We have taken great care with our images to ensure the product is an accurate representation of the product. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the product. Please order your colour of choice from the relevant listing to ensure you receive the desired colour.
We understand that you might need to return something to us for several reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back. Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
1. You changed your mind
- We offer a 30-day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us at your own cost up to 30 days after you received it for your choice of exchange or refund, excluding original delivery costs and a restocking fee of up to 20% of purchase price. The return must meet the below-mentioned conditions.
- All returned items must be in brand-new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- Return shipping costs are non‐refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
2. The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 5 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage. This protects you from any claims after this period may not be covered.
- Please take photographs of any damage and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. Manufacturer warranty fully backs all our products.
- In the unlikely case that your item is faulty on arrival please contact us within 5 days of arrival. Please ensure you follow the care instructions of your item. Manufacturer warranty does not cover ‘wear and tear’. All claims will be assessed on a case by case basis, we’ll make sure the correct process is followed so the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible for you.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty? Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.